I told you at the end of last year that 2020 was setting up to be the perfect storm, a year like no other, that this would be the year of prophecy, and we would be asking…
can it get any worse?
Here’s a recap,
and we’re not yet half way through!
The storm brewing in 2020 makes it painfully obvious we are living in the latter days of the church-age.
The times have changed so much since early 2020, almost everyone is breathless and saying the same thing—just when you think it can’t get any worse… it does!
Whoever thought an invisible enemy, a virus no less, could turn the world upside down and bring the earth to a stand still?
Let’s consider just a few of these issues.
Just when you think it can’t get any worse:
- Prisoners would be let out of jail at the very same time Christians were being kept out of church.
- It would be so obvious that Satan wants to use this series of events to neutralize America, take down the President and weaken us as the only superpower who stands behind Israel.
- People we admire and trust say they’re going to report good people to authorities who weren’t keeping the “letter of the law” such as proper social distancing. Friends reporting friends? Neighbors reporting neighbors? Has love grown cold?
- The Coronavirus would do us all a favor and put “Drag Queen Story Hour” out of business for a season!
- It would be so blatantly obvious that we are in the last hour—but our pulpits still insist on being quiet about that. For the first time, many people truly want to understand the times and how the Bible applies to them but where are the voices to explain what’s going on?
- The media would call Republicans “the party of death” when they just want to open businesses and save the lives of millions who are in total despair. Suicide, alcoholism, and drug abuse are soaring.
- The one institution with true solutions and pushing back on the despair, the church, would be declared “non-essential” but not marijuana shops or abortion clinics.
- In just a matter of weeks, people accepted surveillance in the name of safety and security. No one questions drones, cameras, and apps watching our every move.
- Businesses that took a lifetime to build and that even spanned three generations, were destroyed in a few weeks—not just in America but around the world.
- Some cities are asking churches to keep logs of every person who enters their building so they can then be tracked and traced.
- Some churches can re-open but with limitless restrictions including how you handle communion, but Costco and Home Depot are allowed hundreds of customers with just a couple of restrictions.
- Amidst the Coronavirus crisis, many would rush to the defense of China who caused it all to happen!
- Vaccines, that once saved lives, would get so corrupted that they now risk lives, yet there is talk that all Americans must get a vaccine for the Coronavirus. Constitutional scholar, Alan Dershowitz, says the government absolutely can “plunge a needle into your arm.”
- The rugged American spirit that drove pioneers to fend off Indians, would get so diminished that many caved to the whims of politicians, who obsessed over masks and social distancing. And we let them.
- Two unknown doctors appeared daily in press briefings presenting their evidence to ruin our great country and it seemed like our leaders never gathered a second opinion. And when some spoke up to differ, they were shut down.
- The President of the United States would need to spend time in a bunker as precaution for chaos in the streets.
The stage is being set for the Tribulation, yet most people are clueless because Bible prophecy has been deemed irrelevant and inconvenient.
At a time when the church needs clarity about what in this world is going on, it sits mutant and afraid to speak.
The world is now living in the shadow of the Tribulation so we better get used to it. But that also means we are living in the season when Jesus promised He would return. I hope you are ready and watching and the blessed hope of the soon return of Jesus is on your mind and heart,
Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. (Titus 2:13)
Did you ever think you’d live to see the kaleidoscope of the bazaar like the first half of 2020?
We’re not just end-time kooks wandering down Main Street warning about a zombie apocalypse. We’re warning that the Bible predicted a whole range of things that would set the stage for the final moments of the church-age and that the Church would be removed before the curtain could go up and that final dramatic scene of the seven-year Tribulation could be played out.
That final scene is imminent. Everything is falling into place. Don’t delay putting your faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life. You are not guaranteed a tomorrow to make that call.
Get the latest Current Events, class updates, and more by signing up for our email list!