God is “stepping on the end-time gas pedal” and revving world events toward the Rapture of the church. Prophetic activity is moving faster than ever and events are speeding up as we “see the Day approaching.” (Heb. 10:25)
Suddenly: And Without Warning Jesus Will Appear!
Last days’ events happen quickly. Even suddenly. The word “quickly” (Greek word: “tachos”) is used eight times in Revelation. Think of an automobile tachometer (“tachos”) which measures the speed of an engine typically in revolutions per minute (RPM’s). As you press down the gas pedal, the engine revs up.
We often see sudden destruction falling upon the wicked in the Bible. The unrepentant living during Noah’s time, experienced a sudden and catastrophic flood (Gen. 6-9). They had 120 years to repent as Noah preached to them, but they chose to ignore him and judgment fell suddenly (Gen. 6:3-7).
Have you noticed that in 2020, everything has happened suddenly?
- Our ordinary world suddenly vanished
- Stores suddenly sold out
- Fear gripped America—and the world—suddenly
- People’s lifestyles suddenly changed People suddenly lost businesses
- The President suddenly went from popular to “the cause of it all”
- Cities suddenly turned from normal to anarchy
- Mankind became lovers of self, treacherous, and without self-control
- Virtual suddenly became the new way of doing everything
- The U.S. economy suddenly went from best ever to horrible
- Church went from essential to suddenly being irrelevant
- Order turned to chaos suddenly with racial tension
- Racial tension suddenly turned to lawlessness
- Lawlessness suddenly turned to anarchy
- The cry for police protection suddenly turned to “abolish the police”
- Common sense suddenly turned to delusion
Is there a message in all of this?
Something else will happen suddenly—the Rapture of the Church. It will take place in the “twinkling of an eye” (1 Cor. 15:52). That is so fast it can hardly be measured.
When God begins to move, He doesn’t waste a moment. But He does take time to warn before He judges.
And He seems to be telling us that things are going to change for Eternity suddenly via the Rapture of the Church.
What happens at the Rapture?
The sudden return of the Lord at the Rapture is the subject of our upcoming class on November 10!
We will discover how the church will be raptured into God’s Throne Room before the Tribulation for a very special purpose. And we will also discover something few people understand that the purpose of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is not just to be “saved from the wrath to come” but for the church to be the exclusive witnesses for the Coronation of Christ in heaven.
Our study will center around the two chapters of Revelation 4-5 which record the Coronation of Jesus taking place just after the rapture and before the start of the Tribulation.
Join us as we Study how the Chronology of Revelation Teaches the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church!
Get the latest Current Events, class updates, and more by signing up for our email list!