I love my country. I’m sure you do also. The question that should concern us should be, “Is it too late for America?
Every week, we get inundated with troubling news. Does that mean its over for our country? And if not, what can I do to help bring about change?”
Are We Desperate Enough?
Revival comes when the church gets desperate. Revival comes when the people of God stop their normal routines and pray and fast and cry out.
God fills the hungry, not the self-satisfied and complacent.
This means that, ultimately, the question for us is not, “Is it too late for America?” but rather, “are we desperate enough for revival?”
That’s a question only you and I can answer.
But it’s a question I believe God Himself is asking us. Is He sending a message to your heart?
14 Prophetically Significant
1. Pence calls on EU to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal
2. Warsaw ‘Iran’ summit: What lies beneath from a flawed European Perspective?
|Iran Should be Worried about the Warsaw Summit|
United States Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo and other leaders pose for a group photo at the Royal Castle in Warsaw, Poland, Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019. (AP)
3. Iran denounces
US-led Middle East conference in Warsaw
4. Pompeo says ‘confronting Iran’ key to Mideast peace
5. Kushner tells diplomats he believes in peace plan
, despite long odds — report
6. Death to America’ Means ‘Death to Trump,’ Iran’s Supreme Leader Says
7. Trump to Keep U.S. Troops in Iraq to ‘Watch’ Iran
8. Report: US secret program
sabotaging Iran’s missiles
9. Iran Claims to Have Formula for Nuclear Bomb
10. Trump promises to ‘protect Israel’ from Syria
11. Netanyahu Confirms
Syria Strike: Israel Operating Constantly Against Iran in Syria
12. Tehran’s planned two-border offensive prompts Israeli attack on Al Qods & Hizballah at Quneitra
13. Israeli Intel Estimate: New Iranian threat from Iraq. Gaza escalates. Moscow jumps on Palestinian issue
14. All Islamic State territory in Syria and Iraq will be cleared by next week, Trump says
You have Successfully Subscribed!