Who are the first people to begin living in the Millennial Kingdom? According to Isaiah, this unique group will live long lives, marry, and have children (Isaiah 65:20-25).
Christ’s teaching on who will enter the Millennial Kingdom is summed up in Matthew 25:31-46. The passage describes the judgment of living survivors at the time of Christ’s Second Coming and tells us exactly who begins the Millennium.
Also known as the “Sheep and Goats” judgment, Christ divides all the Tribulation survivors into two groups: The sheep represent those who have been saved during the seven year Tribulation and the Goats represent unbelievers who survived the Tribulation.
The distinguishing characteristic Jesus uses to differentiate the two groups is how they treated Israel during the Tribulation. Revealing His close relationship to the chosen people, He refers to Israel as “my brethren” (vs. 40).
The Lord here, gives us insight that true believers, under the control of God’s Spirit, during the dangerous period of the Tribulation, will stand with Israel and unbelievers will not. In other words, the question asked to the Tribulation survivors will be something like, “how did you treat Israel?”
Asking people how they feel about Israel is insightful even today. How do you feel about Israel? Jesus is the “lion of the tribe of Judah.” The world will one day appreciate him as the Jewish King who rules the world in justice and righteousness while sitting on the throne of the Davidic Dynasty in Jerusalem.
In the end, Jesus thanks the believing survivors (Sheep) for their kindness and commendable treatment of Israel during the difficult Tribulation period and they are told to, “inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.”
On the other hand, based on their mistreatment of Israel, Jesus commands the unbelievers (Goats) to, “depart from Me you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”
Only born-again, Tribulation survivors (Gentiles and Jews) will enter the Kingdom (Jn. 3:3). They enter the Millennium in their natural, mortal bodies and form the exclusive populace at the start of the Millennial Kingdom that live throughout the entire Millennial Age.
The Transfiguration of Jesus is the event when Jesus is transfigured and becomes radiant in glory upon a mountain. The entire event points to the Millennial Kingdom and spells out God’s 7000 year plan for earth’s history.
Two of the four gospels make a point of telling readers that Jesus took his closest disciples to the Mount of Transfiguration “after six days” (Matt. 17:1, Mark 9:2).
There is no need for such specific time information (6 days) unless it hints at a larger truth–namely, that the end of the sixth day is linked to the Second Coming, when the Lord will appear in glory on the seventh day or year 7000.
When Christ was transfigured on the mount, two heralds of the Old Testament appear, Moses and Elijah. Together, they represent resurrected Israel who will rise at the beginning of the Kingdom (Daniel 12:3).
After seeing Moses, Elijah and Jesus talking together, Peter suggests building tabernacles (Mt. 17:4) because the time was near for the Feast of Sukkot or Tabernacles.
The Feast of Tabernacles is the annual celebration where God’s people are expected to build small huts or tents and live in them for seven days to commemorate God’s presence as Israel journeyed in the wilderness. Peter’s mention of tabernacles here is because the real story, behind the story is Christ in the kingdom age.
The Feast of Tabernacles here, is a foreshadowing of the Kingdom age where the Feast will be celebrated once again (Zech. 14:16-20) as Messiah Himself will “tabernacle” among His people for 1000 years.
In other words, Christ’s transfiguration on the mount was a “dress rehearsal” of the Kingdom age when He appears in glorious manifestation with his raptured bride (3 disciples-Church) and the Old Testament saints (Moses/Elijah) as King in the Millennial Kingdom.
The imagery here is clear and prophetic: Jesus’ disciples ascend to meet with the Lord and the OT resurrected saints to tabernacle with him at the beginning of the seventh day – the start of the Millennial Kingdom.
UNRWA’s Welfare State Prevents Palestinians from Thriving
Did Israel Steal the Land From Palestinians?
President Trump has put his finger on one of the biggest obstacles to peace in the Middle East. Unlike other US presidents, instead of shying away, he’s lunged straight forward into the middle of Satan’s stronghold. Trump has rightfully come to the conclusion that as long as “Palestinians” are defined as refugees from “Palestine,” there is no real chance for a lasting peace deal. Therefore, he’s decided to withdraw all US funding from UNRWA, the UN agency most responsible for perpetuating the myth that Israel stole the land from the Palestinians. Since 1948, UNRAW has created a welfare state for the so-called “Palestinians” who’s numbers have ballooned to 5-7 million. The United States contributed about one third of a $1.1 billion 2017 UNRWA budget. UNRAW is headquartered in the Gaza Strip and Amman, Jordan. It employs some 30,000, mostly Palestinians to care for the Palestinian welfare state.
The administration believes UNRWA needs to change the way it calculates the number of Palestinians recognized as refugees. It would like to change the number from 5-7 million who are counted today to the few hundred thousand alive when the agency was created seven decades ago, according to U.S. officials. Of the 1.8 million people living in Gaza, 1.3 million are registered as UNRWA refugees.
In other words, three-quarters of the people in the Gaza Strip possess a status that is by definition temporary in character and leaves Palestinians with the belief that the land of Israel is their real home. For years, the Palestinian leadership has maintained as one of its “red line” demands the right of every Palestinian refugee in the world to return to old family homes in Israel proper (most homes don’t exist). Given the exemption that has turned the children and grandchildren of those original refugees into refugees themselves, this would mean potentially flooding the Jewish state with as many as 7 million Palestinians, thus irreversibly shifting the demographic balance of Israel. It’s a condition no Israeli government from either side of the political spectrum can ever accept.
The president believes Middle East peace efforts are doomed to fail as long as the political land mine at the heart of the matter – the perpetuation of the status of Palestinians as refugees from “Palestine” – is not defused. Until then, there’s no real possibility for peace between Israel and the “Palestinians.” Unlike the power-brokers before him, Trump seems to understand that without removing this roadblock, the peace process isn’t going anywhere.
Employees of the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East(UNRWA)and their families protest against job cuts announced by the agency outside its offices in Gaza City on July 31, 2018. / AFP PHOTO / SAID KHATIB
Here are 10 lessons concerning the truth about the false prophet. There seems to be a good bit of confusion about this important end time individual so we thought we would share these 10 bullet points to recap our class teaching.
1. The Quran is being used by Satan to deceive Muslim’s into following a false, end-time narrative aimed at defeating Israel and God’s end-time plans.
2. The term “False Prophet” is speaking of Muhammad and how the religious system of Muhammad will rule Satan’s final empire and cause men to bow down to Antichrist.
3. To Muhammad, the Jesus of the Bible wasn’t perfect enough and needed to be reconstructed to fit the false story of Islam.
4. Muslim’s are anticipating the return of Jesus (Isa – The Muslim Jesus) as a Muslim in the last days. This false version of Islam’s Jesus or Isa, closely parallels the person that the Bible calls the False Prophet in Revelation 13:11-18.
5. The Image of the Beast that comes alive and speaks is a depiction of mosques broadcasting the call to prayer from minarets out over millions of loudspeakers throughout the nations of the Caliphate. The Muslim call to prayer forces all men to worship (bow prostrate) in allegiance to Islam.
6. The Apostle John saw and heard the Muslim call to prayer and watched men being forced to bow prostrate. The False Prophet, the Muslim Jesus, will order those who refuse to bow to be beheaded – Rev. 20:4. The Muslim Jesus, Isa, will become Islam’s chief executioner slaying millions of martyrs in the Tribulation – Rev. 7:9.
7. The Mark of the Beast is not a technology or artificial intelligence as some believe but are the traditional, Islamic Caliphate headband and armband identifications showing allegiance to Antichrist and loyalty to the Islamic Empire.
8. The Mark of the Beast and the miracles performed by the False Prophet are not used worldwide. There is no one-world government. Rather, these are tools used within the geographic region under the control of the Caliphate that are imposed, “in the sight of the beast” (within the Caliphate) – Rev. 13:14. Bowing to the Image and the Mark of the Beast represent ways to “force conversion” on the captured people and the newly captured nations of the Caliphate (Not the whole world).
9. The Mark of the Beast is Antichrist’s “Tribulation Trademark,” for without it, no one can buy or sell. It’s possible the Caliphate will issue its own currency which would be made available exclusively for those who swear allegiance to the Caliphate and wear the Mark. Those who refuse the Mark will therefore not be able to buy or sell which serves to isolate them and forces them into starvation.
10. Satan’s system is a sham and when Jesus Christ returns he will punish Satan, Antichrist and the False Prophet for deceiving the world – Rev. 19:20 Antichrist was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.
Few passages have sparked more debate and misinterpretation than the eight verses about the False Prophet that appear in Revelation 13:11-18!
The best route to make a proper identification comes from unpacking the five clues found in verse 11: I saw a second beast coming up out of the earth; he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. Revelation 13:11
5 Clues to Identify The False Prophet
1. He’s the “second beast” – In Daniel and Revelation, the term “beast” is used symbolically to portray an empire (Dan. 7:3-6). “Beast” is used 36 times in Revelation. The “beast” imagery indicates that the passage is describing much more than a single person. What empire does the “second beast” represent?
Since the rest of the passage is laced with familiar religious terms and highlights the Islamic practice of forced worshipand conversion (“worship the image or die, take the mark or die”) it is safe to conclude the “second beast” is a depiction of the revived Islamic Empire in the end times.
2. He “comes up out of the earth” – The beast rises from the abyss, the holding place of demons. We are told several times that the empire of Antichrist will emerge from hell and be controlled by Satan (Rev. 11:7, 17:8).
3. He “had two horns”– The first beast had 10 horns (Rev. 13:1) which represents the 10 kings (Rev. 17:12) or 10 divisions of the revived Islamic Caliphate. The “two horns” represent the Sunni and Shiite divisions, the only two powers of the Islamic empire.
The False Prophet… The Muslim Jesus
4. He appears like a “lamb” – Lamb is used 29 times in Revelation always in reference to Jesus.
Jesus warned us of “false prophets in wolves clothing” (Mt.7:15) and false prophets that will arrive saying they are Jesus, “claiming, I am the Christ, and deceive many” (Mt. 24:4-5).
So, the question for us becomes: Is there a religion other than Christianity that teaches Jesus will return to earth in the end times?
The answer is yes — Islam.
According to Islamic prophecy, Isa, the Muslim Jesus, will return, deny he was ever the savior of mankind, tell the Christians and Jews they got it all wrong about God, encourage people to follow Islam and its messiah figure — the Islamic Mahdi — and join the empire that is reviving even now and attempting to conquer the world. Sound familiar?
He, of course, is the diabolical, false Muslim Jesus, who will be the False Prophet.
5. “He spoke as a dragon” – The false prophet, the coming Muslim Jesus, speaks for Satan (“dragon” = Satan – Rev. 12:9). Of course he does! Satan is a liar, and the father of lies (Jn.8:44).
The lamb-like beast is described as speaking for Satan because he will be a false Jesus (“like a lamb”) speaking lies (“as a dragon”) in order to deceive the world into believing he is the real Jesus and that they should listen to him.
Identity of the False Prophet
The first thing we learn from this study is that there is a much broader meaning for the term “False Prophet” being used.
Since the lamb-like beast is a portrayal of the Islamic empire, it’s fair to conclude that the phrase “False Prophet” is a symbolic reference to Muhammad, Islam’s false prophet.
Secondly, we now know that the lamb-like beast is symbolic of the religious system of Muhammad that drives Antichrist and his Empire.
Equally important is that this blasphemous religious system represents and speaks for Satan in the end times.
Lastly we note that the False Prophet will be Islam’s false religious leader Isa, the coming Muslim Jesus! He will claim to be Jesus Christ himself.
This is a brilliant (though evil) and extremely deceptive plan. Muslim’s everywhere anticipate Jesus to return and lead Islam to victory!
Who else better could you imagine to have as your back-up man and your primary minister of propaganda than someone whom much of the world believes to be Jesus himself?
This is the plan Satan will launch soon. We are living in a time of rapid change and deception. The church needs to understand that the longer the Lord tarries, Satan will use more and more deception in his bid to control humanity.
The world is being corrupted at a rapid pace and moving away from God… just like the prophets predicted would happen before the great and terrible Day of the Lord.
The good news is… Jesus Christ, our risen Lord and Savior, is coming again soon. Even so come Lord Jesus!
Keep your eyes on Turkey. One day, it’s going to happen. In fact, it will be a shock if it doesn’t happen soon! Turkey has erupted and Christians around the world are looking for answers. Some ministries (like this one) have been teaching Turkey’s role in Bible Prophecy for years.
The fact is, all we have to do is look at the map. Western, Central, and Southern Turkey are explicitly shown to us in prophecy if we only knew what those ancient lands of modern Turkey were called in the Bible.
Turkish President Recep TayyipErdoğan is going to declare himself the Caliph of Islam, having set up alliances with Muslim leaders in most Middle Eastern, North African, and Central Asian countries – Sunni and Shia alike.
Fresh from his controversial (and possibly rigged) military coup (2016) and his latest referendum victory (2017), it appears Erdoğan now has control of the Turkish defense and military. He now views himself the chosen successor of the revived Ottoman Empire – the Sultan of a new Islamic Caliphate.
No Islamic ruler (called the Caliph) exists today.
But we are getting closer to when the Islamic leader will appear, as prophecy indicates, and declare himself the Caliph. Islam’s Caliph is like putting the Pope, the President, and the top military General under one hat.
Don’t misunderstand. I’m not saying Erdoğan is Antichrist. He’s paving the way for Antichrist. According to Daniel’s prophecy, Antichrist won’t appear until after the Caliphate is formed (Dan. 7:24).
What I’m suggesting is that Satan will use Erdoğan to bring back the Islamic-Ottoman Empire and headquarter it in Turkey and declare himself Caliph.
What makes Erdoğan such a force to be reckoned with is that he is convinced the mantle is his to re-establish the Caliphate, which only Turkey, the center of the Ottoman Empire, has been able to manage historically over the last 1,000 years.
Look for Turkey and Erdoğan to work some magic in 2018 by plotting with its allies and singing he much he loves Jerusalem.