One important purpose of the Millennial Kingdom relates to a promise God made to the Church. The Lord promised that church-age believers will be given authority to rule and reign with Christ, on this earth, when He returns to set up His Kingdom.
No one spoke more about Kingdom rewards for believers than Jesus. No one warned more about missing Kingdom rewards than Jesus.
And Jesus taught that how we serve him today is a prerequisite for a greater position of service in the Kingdom.
The Lord’s promise to reward the church with worldwide dominion will be fulfilled during the Millennium. That is what Jesus was referring to in the Sermon on the Mount when He said, “Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth” (Mt. 5:5).
What we do for Christ in this age has consequences in the next age. God rewards our faithfulness, even in the little things we do. Faithfulness today will be rewarded with greater responsibilities in the Millennium.
Jesus will reign as king from Mt. Zion in Jerusalem (Isa. 24:23; Zech. 14:9). The Redeemed, in their glorified bodies, will help Him reign by serving as rulers, administrators, judges, and spiritual tutors to those who enter the kingdom in the flesh — and to their children (Dan. 7:18,27; Jer. 3:15; Lk. 19:11-17).
This promise was also made by the prophet Daniel in the following words: Then the sovereignty, the dominion, and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One. (Dan. 9:27).
In the New Testament, Paul made the promise in the simplest of terms: “If we endure, we shall also reign with Him” (2 Tim. 2:12).
Lastly, Jesus affirmed the promise to the church at Thyatira: “He who overcomes… I will give authority over the nations; and he shall rule them with a rod of iron…” (Rev. 2:26-27).
Are you serving the Master with your whole heart today? Time is limited and the hour is late.
Who are the first people to begin living in the Millennial Kingdom? According to Isaiah, this unique group will live long lives, marry, and have children (Isaiah 65:20-25).
Christ’s teaching on who will enter the Millennial Kingdom is summed up in Matthew 25:31-46. The passage describes the judgment of living survivors at the time of Christ’s Second Coming and tells us exactly who begins the Millennium.
Also known as the “Sheep and Goats” judgment, Christ divides all the Tribulation survivors into two groups: The sheep represent those who have been saved during the seven year Tribulation and the Goats represent unbelievers who survived the Tribulation.
The distinguishing characteristic Jesus uses to differentiate the two groups is how they treated Israel during the Tribulation. Revealing His close relationship to the chosen people, He refers to Israel as “my brethren” (vs. 40).
The Lord here, gives us insight that true believers, under the control of God’s Spirit, during the dangerous period of the Tribulation, will stand with Israel and unbelievers will not. In other words, the question asked to the Tribulation survivors will be something like, “how did you treat Israel?”
Asking people how they feel about Israel is insightful even today. How do you feel about Israel? Jesus is the “lion of the tribe of Judah.” The world will one day appreciate him as the Jewish King who rules the world in justice and righteousness while sitting on the throne of the Davidic Dynasty in Jerusalem.
In the end, Jesus thanks the believing survivors (Sheep) for their kindness and commendable treatment of Israel during the difficult Tribulation period and they are told to, “inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.”
On the other hand, based on their mistreatment of Israel, Jesus commands the unbelievers (Goats) to, “depart from Me you cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”
Only born-again, Tribulation survivors (Gentiles and Jews) will enter the Kingdom (Jn. 3:3). They enter the Millennium in their natural, mortal bodies and form the exclusive populace at the start of the Millennial Kingdom that live throughout the entire Millennial Age.
The Transfiguration of Jesus is the event when Jesus is transfigured and becomes radiant in glory upon a mountain. The entire event points to the Millennial Kingdom and spells out God’s 7000 year plan for earth’s history.
Two of the four gospels make a point of telling readers that Jesus took his closest disciples to the Mount of Transfiguration “after six days” (Matt. 17:1, Mark 9:2).
There is no need for such specific time information (6 days) unless it hints at a larger truth–namely, that the end of the sixth day is linked to the Second Coming, when the Lord will appear in glory on the seventh day or year 7000.
When Christ was transfigured on the mount, two heralds of the Old Testament appear, Moses and Elijah. Together, they represent resurrected Israel who will rise at the beginning of the Kingdom (Daniel 12:3).
After seeing Moses, Elijah and Jesus talking together, Peter suggests building tabernacles (Mt. 17:4) because the time was near for the Feast of Sukkot or Tabernacles.
The Feast of Tabernacles is the annual celebration where God’s people are expected to build small huts or tents and live in them for seven days to commemorate God’s presence as Israel journeyed in the wilderness. Peter’s mention of tabernacles here is because the real story, behind the story is Christ in the kingdom age.
The Feast of Tabernacles here, is a foreshadowing of the Kingdom age where the Feast will be celebrated once again (Zech. 14:16-20) as Messiah Himself will “tabernacle” among His people for 1000 years.
In other words, Christ’s transfiguration on the mount was a “dress rehearsal” of the Kingdom age when He appears in glorious manifestation with his raptured bride (3 disciples-Church) and the Old Testament saints (Moses/Elijah) as King in the Millennial Kingdom.
The imagery here is clear and prophetic: Jesus’ disciples ascend to meet with the Lord and the OT resurrected saints to tabernacle with him at the beginning of the seventh day – the start of the Millennial Kingdom.
UNRWA’s Welfare State Prevents Palestinians from Thriving
Did Israel Steal the Land From Palestinians?
President Trump has put his finger on one of the biggest obstacles to peace in the Middle East. Unlike other US presidents, instead of shying away, he’s lunged straight forward into the middle of Satan’s stronghold. Trump has rightfully come to the conclusion that as long as “Palestinians” are defined as refugees from “Palestine,” there is no real chance for a lasting peace deal. Therefore, he’s decided to withdraw all US funding from UNRWA, the UN agency most responsible for perpetuating the myth that Israel stole the land from the Palestinians. Since 1948, UNRAW has created a welfare state for the so-called “Palestinians” who’s numbers have ballooned to 5-7 million. The United States contributed about one third of a $1.1 billion 2017 UNRWA budget. UNRAW is headquartered in the Gaza Strip and Amman, Jordan. It employs some 30,000, mostly Palestinians to care for the Palestinian welfare state.
The administration believes UNRWA needs to change the way it calculates the number of Palestinians recognized as refugees. It would like to change the number from 5-7 million who are counted today to the few hundred thousand alive when the agency was created seven decades ago, according to U.S. officials. Of the 1.8 million people living in Gaza, 1.3 million are registered as UNRWA refugees.
In other words, three-quarters of the people in the Gaza Strip possess a status that is by definition temporary in character and leaves Palestinians with the belief that the land of Israel is their real home. For years, the Palestinian leadership has maintained as one of its “red line” demands the right of every Palestinian refugee in the world to return to old family homes in Israel proper (most homes don’t exist). Given the exemption that has turned the children and grandchildren of those original refugees into refugees themselves, this would mean potentially flooding the Jewish state with as many as 7 million Palestinians, thus irreversibly shifting the demographic balance of Israel. It’s a condition no Israeli government from either side of the political spectrum can ever accept.
The president believes Middle East peace efforts are doomed to fail as long as the political land mine at the heart of the matter – the perpetuation of the status of Palestinians as refugees from “Palestine” – is not defused. Until then, there’s no real possibility for peace between Israel and the “Palestinians.” Unlike the power-brokers before him, Trump seems to understand that without removing this roadblock, the peace process isn’t going anywhere.
Employees of the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East(UNRWA)and their families protest against job cuts announced by the agency outside its offices in Gaza City on July 31, 2018. / AFP PHOTO / SAID KHATIB
Here are 10 lessons concerning the truth about the false prophet. There seems to be a good bit of confusion about this important end time individual so we thought we would share these 10 bullet points to recap our class teaching.
1. The Quran is being used by Satan to deceive Muslim’s into following a false, end-time narrative aimed at defeating Israel and God’s end-time plans.
2. The term “False Prophet” is speaking of Muhammad and how the religious system of Muhammad will rule Satan’s final empire and cause men to bow down to Antichrist.
3. To Muhammad, the Jesus of the Bible wasn’t perfect enough and needed to be reconstructed to fit the false story of Islam.
4. Muslim’s are anticipating the return of Jesus (Isa – The Muslim Jesus) as a Muslim in the last days. This false version of Islam’s Jesus or Isa, closely parallels the person that the Bible calls the False Prophet in Revelation 13:11-18.
5. The Image of the Beast that comes alive and speaks is a depiction of mosques broadcasting the call to prayer from minarets out over millions of loudspeakers throughout the nations of the Caliphate. The Muslim call to prayer forces all men to worship (bow prostrate) in allegiance to Islam.
6. The Apostle John saw and heard the Muslim call to prayer and watched men being forced to bow prostrate. The False Prophet, the Muslim Jesus, will order those who refuse to bow to be beheaded – Rev. 20:4. The Muslim Jesus, Isa, will become Islam’s chief executioner slaying millions of martyrs in the Tribulation – Rev. 7:9.
7. The Mark of the Beast is not a technology or artificial intelligence as some believe but are the traditional, Islamic Caliphate headband and armband identifications showing allegiance to Antichrist and loyalty to the Islamic Empire.
8. The Mark of the Beast and the miracles performed by the False Prophet are not used worldwide. There is no one-world government. Rather, these are tools used within the geographic region under the control of the Caliphate that are imposed, “in the sight of the beast” (within the Caliphate) – Rev. 13:14. Bowing to the Image and the Mark of the Beast represent ways to “force conversion” on the captured people and the newly captured nations of the Caliphate (Not the whole world).
9. The Mark of the Beast is Antichrist’s “Tribulation Trademark,” for without it, no one can buy or sell. It’s possible the Caliphate will issue its own currency which would be made available exclusively for those who swear allegiance to the Caliphate and wear the Mark. Those who refuse the Mark will therefore not be able to buy or sell which serves to isolate them and forces them into starvation.
10. Satan’s system is a sham and when Jesus Christ returns he will punish Satan, Antichrist and the False Prophet for deceiving the world – Rev. 19:20 Antichrist was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.