All Is Well… Really?
The media tries to make revolutionary jargon, political dishonesty and socialist disaster look normal, even optimistic. All is well, they tell us, even though foreign and domestic politics rapidly loom as a catastrophe. Trillionaire mystery men deal in programs and projects.
At the most recent G-7 meeting, Biden made the off-the-wall proposal of a $40 Trillion “Build Back Better” campaign for a world-wide infrastructure program designed to help poor nations!
Their innermost plans are global, rather than national in scope. Alcohol and cannabis are everywhere. Churches are fading away, as pseudo-religions explode throughout society, most of them in some way socialist in belief.
And everywhere, there is the endless search for new and different kinds of entertainment.
Meanwhile, Christians shudder at their children’s’ corrupted curriculum, with its unspeakable theories and the failure to teach math, English, the basic sciences and history. A composite blend of Marxist philosophy, pseudo-psychology, and even gender identity changes by the minute, crashing with the biblical understanding that male and female were created by God.
How could this have happened, given that America has been the land of the Gospel, of great seminaries and of countless revivals, sent here and abroad by men who were steeped in the truths of Scripture?
Many Scriptures throughout the Bible make the answer to this question clear. But one, written by Paul in the opening chapter of Romans, says it all, as he describes seven steps of man’s descent away from the TRUTH to become a godless culture.
1. Man knew God. The Lord had done everything possible to reveal Himself, but the nature of man is to refuse Him, and to not glorify Him as God. We are a land that has often been the source of Christian revival. Dozens of now-famous evangelists have preached to the world. Millions have been saved. A new life in Christ is a well-known idea. But in today’s America, in corporations and schools, it has been put to sleep and they have taken Him for granted.
2. We have glorified our ability to exist without God. Technology has, in many ways, become our god. It gives us anything we want… food, health, comfort and security. We can have anything we want. And now, it is even intelligent!
3. Why thank God, when we can provide for ourselves?
4. Mankind fell victim to atheistic theories and developed bizarre “explanations” of an ancient nature that came into existence without a god.
5. God’s wisdom and knowledge was gradually removed.
6. Man’s knowledge base became corrupted. He began to believe his own theories. He became a fool.
7. God was modeled into mythology and later, pseudo-science. It is this science that atheist man worships today. And what does Paul say happened next? The 24th verse says it all:
As America drifts away, the Lord stands, awaiting her return to His truth. Our kingdom is not of this world and as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, we need to cherish our faith above all.
Get the latest Current Events, class updates, and more by signing up for our email list!