1. South Carolina man converts to Islam
, plants explosives all over Anderson County
2. Australia: Top lawyers, judges and provincial Supreme Court justices go to mosque to show solidarity with Muslims
3. Video: Trump vows to stamp out “radical Islamic terror” at Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS Conference
4. US to Purchase Israel’s Iron Dome Missile Defense, Citing ‘Immediate Need’
5. US Military Sets April Target Date for Leaving Syria
6. Kushner and Greenblatt to visit Middle East to discuss Trump peace plan with Arab leaders
Kushner’s weeklong trip — which begins the last week of February — will include stops in Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates. Joining him will be Jason Greenblatt, the president’s Middle East envoy, the State Department’s Special Representative for Iran, Brian Hook, and Deputy Assistant to the President Avi Berkowitz.
7. US air bombardment of Iranian sites on Syrian-Iraqi border – reprisal for Iran’s bid to attack US base in Iraq
“Multiple Iranian military sites” were struck by US warplanes early Monday, Feb. 3, , near Abu Kamal in Deir ez-Zour on the Syrian-Iraqi border. Reporting this, Syrian military spokesmen claimed that Syrian artillery positions were also hit and sustained casualties.
DEBKA file’s military sources revealed on Saturday, Feb. 2, that three Iranian missiles were posted ready to strike the big US Ain Al Assad air base in Anbar, the Iraqi province bordering on Syria, when they were discovered in time by Iraqi security forces.
They were to be launched by one of the pro-Iranian Iraqi militias. This incident graphically demonstrated Tehran’s ruthless resolve to drive US forces not just out of Syria but from Iraq as well. For the Trump administration, this foiled attempt crossed a red line.
8. Israel said to find new Iranian precision missile factory in northwest Syria
9. Iran controls new Lebanese government, Netanyahu tells visiting UN envoys
10. Pope Embraces Islam As morally equivalent to Christianity at recent visit to United Arab Emirates in the “Land Of Peace”
Vatican Officially Releases Christian/Muslim Logo for Pope Francis Upcoming ‘Servant of Hope’ Tour To the Muslim Nation OF Morocco