I told you at the end of last year that 2020 was setting up to be the perfect storm, a year like no other, that this would be the year of prophecy, and we would be asking…
can it get any worse?
Here’s a recap,
and we’re not yet half way through!
The storm brewing in 2020 makes it painfully obvious we are living in the latter days of the church-age.
The times have changed so much since early 2020, almost everyone is breathless and saying the same thing—just when you think it can’t get any worse… it does!
Whoever thought an invisible enemy, a virus no less, could turn the world upside down and bring the earth to a stand still?
Let’s consider just a few of these issues.
Just when you think it can’t get any worse:
- Prisoners would be let out of jail at the very same time Christians were being kept out of church.
- It would be so obvious that Satan wants to use this series of events to neutralize America, take down the President and weaken us as the only superpower who stands behind Israel.
- People we admire and trust say they’re going to report good people to authorities who weren’t keeping the “letter of the law” such as proper social distancing. Friends reporting friends? Neighbors reporting neighbors? Has love grown cold?
- It would be so blatantly obvious that we are in the last hour—but our pulpits still insist on being quiet about that. For the first time, many people truly want to understand the times and how the Bible applies to them but where are the voices to explain what’s going on?
- The one institution with true solutions and pushing back on the despair, the church, would be declared “non-essential” but not marijuana shops or abortion clinics.
- Businesses that took a lifetime to build and that even spanned three generations, were destroyed in a few weeks—not just in America but around the world.
- Some churches can re-open but with limitless restrictions including how you handle communion, but Costco and Home Depot are allowed hundreds of customers with just a couple of restrictions.
- Amidst the Coronavirus crisis, many would rush to the defense of China who caused it all to happen!
- The rugged American spirit that drove pioneers to fend off Indians, would get so diminished that many caved to the whims of politicians, who obsessed over masks and social distancing. And we let them.
- Two unknown doctors appeared daily in press briefings presenting their evidence to ruin our great country and it seemed like our leaders never gathered a second opinion. And when some spoke up to differ, they were shut down.
- The President of the United States would need to spend time in a bunker as precaution for chaos in the streets.
The stage is being set for the Tribulation, yet most people are clueless because Bible prophecy has been deemed irrelevant and inconvenient.
At a time when the church needs clarity about what in this world is going on, it sits mutant and afraid to speak.
The world is now living in the shadow of the Tribulation so we better get used to it. But that also means we are living in the season when Jesus promised He would return. I hope you are ready and watching and the blessed hope of the soon return of Jesus is on your mind and heart,
Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. (Titus 2:13)
Did you ever think you’d live to see the kaleidoscope of the bazaar like the first half of 2020?
We’re not just end-time kooks wandering down Main Street warning about a zombie apocalypse. We’re warning that the Bible predicted a whole range of things that would set the stage for the final moments of the church-age and that the Church would be removed before the curtain could go up and that final dramatic scene of the seven-year Tribulation could be played out.
That final scene is imminent. Everything is falling into place. Don’t delay putting your faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life. You are not guaranteed a tomorrow to make that call.
America wakes to stunning carnage in over 30 states as tyranny, anarchy and lawlessness flow into the streets.
Police cars and government buildings burned, the National Guard was deployed, and some of the country’s largest cities instituted curfews.
In one Midwest city, a person was killed and at least two more shot. More than 1,400 people have been arrested in 16 cities since Thursday, with more than 500 of those happening in Los Angeles on Friday, the Associated Press reported.
Demonstrations across the country again devolved into unrest Saturday, a day after a Minneapolis police officer was arrested and charged with the third-degree murder and manslaughter of George Floyd.
Just as in past years, an organic protest over unjust use of force by police has once again been hijacked, weaponized and unleashed back on American cities, causing a mind-numbing degree of carnage, death and destruction.
And as in past flare-ups, we see once again George Soros, his Open Society Foundation, and their twin pit-bulls of ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter stirring the pot. These people are serious, they are dangerous and in many cases, in my view, are motivated by demonic activity.
The Apostle Paul warned about the deteriorating conditions of mankind in the end times saying,
“evildoers will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived” (2 Timothy 3:13).
He also made the alarming prophecy that man’s personality would change for the worse and man’s temperament would decline as we approach the return of the Lord.
If you’re a prophecy watcher, you’ve noticed this happening in dramatic fashion in the last decade! And now that’s what seems to be playing out in the display of anarchy, anger and lawlessness in the streets of America this weekend.
People are changing… and getting worse.
I like to refer to these folk as the “LAST DAYS PEOPLE.” If you read Paul’s prophecy carefully about the “LAST DAYS PEOPLE” you’ll notice the similarities,
“There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.” 2 Timothy 2:1-4
Fires, shootings, curfews, arrests: The George Floyd protests have become weaponized anarchy turning to unrest across the country.
On the surface it purports to be just protests over the unjust killing of George Floyd, but after 4 days of rioting in the streets, no one watching believes that anymore. It becomes more apparent to me that Satan is behind this and is doing everything he can to shake this country and weaken it.
The country is worn out from COVID-19 and the church is weakened from not meeting together resulting in the loss of fellowship and drawing strength from one another. So Satan is taking advantage of every opportunity he’s given.
A Call To Prayer As Christians, God hasn’t called us to sit back and be quiet. The greatest weapon and the most powerful defense we have is prayer. Our country needs prayer in a critical way.
We need to pray for PEACE, because “the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God” (James 1:20).
We need to Pray for PERSPECTIVE, because “the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere” (James 3:17).
We need to Pray for PATIENCE, because of God’s “kindness and forbearance and patience” toward us all (Romans 2:4). And we need to pray for an OUTPOURING of His wisdom and direction for our leaders and officials who are dealing with this crisis. Ask God to change hearts and heal this divide in our nation.