by Tim Buck | Feb 28, 2019 | Blog, Millennial Kingdom, Tim's Articles
The Transfiguration of Jesus is the event when Jesus is transfigured and becomes radiant in glory upon a mountain. The entire event points to the Millennial Kingdom and spells out God’s 7000 year plan for earth’s history.
Two of the four gospels make a point of telling readers that Jesus took his closest disciples to the Mount of Transfiguration “after six days” (Matt. 17:1, Mark 9:2).
There is no need for such specific time information (6 days) unless it hints at a larger truth–namely, that the end of the sixth day is linked to the Second Coming, when the Lord will appear in glory on the seventh day or year 7000.
When Christ was transfigured on the mount, two heralds of the Old Testament appear, Moses and Elijah. Together, they represent resurrected Israel who will rise at the beginning of the Kingdom (Daniel 12:3).
After seeing Moses, Elijah and Jesus talking together, Peter suggests building tabernacles (Mt. 17:4) because the time was near for the Feast of Sukkot or Tabernacles.
The Feast of Tabernacles is the annual celebration where God’s people are expected to build small huts or tents and live in them for seven days to commemorate God’s presence as Israel journeyed in the wilderness. Peter’s mention of tabernacles here is because the real story, behind the story is Christ in the kingdom age.
The Feast of Tabernacles here, is a foreshadowing of the Kingdom age where the Feast will be celebrated once again (Zech. 14:16-20) as Messiah Himself will “tabernacle” among His people for 1000 years.
In other words, Christ’s transfiguration on the mount was a “dress rehearsal” of the Kingdom age when He appears in glorious manifestation with his raptured bride (3 disciples-Church) and the Old Testament saints (Moses/Elijah) as King in the Millennial Kingdom.
The imagery here is clear and prophetic: Jesus’ disciples ascend to meet with the Lord and the OT resurrected saints to tabernacle with him at the beginning of the seventh day – the start of the Millennial Kingdom.
by Tim Buck | Feb 22, 2019 | America, Tim's Articles
I love my country. I’m sure you do also. The question that should concern us should be, “Is it too late for America?
Every week, we get inundated with troubling news. Does that mean its over for our country? And if not, what can I do to help bring about change?”
Are We Desperate Enough?
Revival comes when the church gets desperate. Revival comes when the people of God stop their normal routines and pray and fast and cry out.
God fills the hungry, not the self-satisfied and complacent.
This means that, ultimately, the question for us is not, “Is it too late for America?” but rather, “are we desperate enough for revival?”
That’s a question only you and I can answer.
But it’s a question I believe God Himself is asking us. Is He sending a message to your heart?
14 Prophetically Significant
1. Pence calls on EU to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal
2. Warsaw ‘Iran’ summit: What lies beneath from a flawed European Perspective?
|Iran Should be Worried about the Warsaw Summit|
United States Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo and other leaders pose for a group photo at the Royal Castle in Warsaw, Poland, Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019. (AP)
3. Iran denounces
US-led Middle East conference in Warsaw
4. Pompeo says ‘confronting Iran’ key to Mideast peace
5. Kushner tells diplomats he believes in peace plan
, despite long odds — report
6. Death to America’ Means ‘Death to Trump,’ Iran’s Supreme Leader Says
7. Trump to Keep U.S. Troops in Iraq to ‘Watch’ Iran
8. Report: US secret program
sabotaging Iran’s missiles
9. Iran Claims to Have Formula for Nuclear Bomb
10. Trump promises to ‘protect Israel’ from Syria
11. Netanyahu Confirms
Syria Strike: Israel Operating Constantly Against Iran in Syria
12. Tehran’s planned two-border offensive prompts Israeli attack on Al Qods & Hizballah at Quneitra
13. Israeli Intel Estimate: New Iranian threat from Iraq. Gaza escalates. Moscow jumps on Palestinian issue
14. All Islamic State territory in Syria and Iraq will be cleared by next week, Trump says
by Tim Buck | Feb 15, 2019 | America, Tim's Articles
There are members of the Democratic Party who are defiant; they call good evil, and evil good (Isaiah 5:20);
In one of their first acts as majority in the House of Representatives some committees decided the highest thing on their agenda should be to remove God out of the oath of office; they are a party that supports abortion, with some states proud to accept late-term abortions, even infanticide;
They support and condone the lawlessness of illegal immigration and press to scrap ICE and shut down Homeland Security;
They are obsessed with global warming and foolishly think they have earthly power to affect climate; their latest radical offer, the Green New Deal advanced by Cortez, is so bazaar it can’t be taken seriously yet it was immediately endorsed by at least five major Democratic candidates for president;
Their ranks of anti-Israel bias grow with each election;
The Senate recently passed a pro-Israel/anti-BDS bill but it was opposed by 4 Democratic presidential candidates for the 2020 election: Cory Booker, Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders;
They aggressively support the perverse LGBT agenda demanding its support in all levels of our public schools to the extent that we now see DQST – “Drag Queen Story Time” – for pre-school children, throughout America in our tax-funded public libraries.
How can this party get any worse? Unfortunately, they will unless they repent and turn from their evil ways.
13 Evil men will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 2 Tim 3:3
American’s need to pay attention to what God is doing in this hour. The Lord is giving our nation a respite with Trump in office, but that doesn’t mean we can relax.
Instead, we have to humble ourselves and seek the Lord with all our heart now more than ever. If we don’t, we can expect swift judgment based on the biblical principle, “to whom much is given, much is required” (Luke 12:48).
God can lift His hand of protection just as quick as He can restore it and that would spell disaster for America.
Worldwide, people have rejected God and God’s wrath is impending. But right now in America, God is giving us a respite. God has graciously extended a period of mercy to America.
This opportunity may be the greatest one this generation has ever seen. But there’s a catch: It’s conditional. It’s conditional on American’s repenting and turning to God. If not, the latter end will be worse than the beginning (2 Peter 2:20).
10 Prophetically Significant
1. South Carolina man converts to Islam
, plants explosives all over Anderson County
2. Australia: Top lawyers, judges and provincial Supreme Court justices go to mosque to show solidarity with Muslims
3. Video: Trump vows to stamp out “radical Islamic terror” at Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS Conference
4. US to Purchase Israel’s Iron Dome Missile Defense, Citing ‘Immediate Need’
5. US Military Sets April Target Date for Leaving Syria
6. Kushner and Greenblatt to visit Middle East to discuss Trump peace plan with Arab leaders
Kushner’s weeklong trip — which begins the last week of February — will include stops in Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates. Joining him will be Jason Greenblatt, the president’s Middle East envoy, the State Department’s Special Representative for Iran, Brian Hook, and Deputy Assistant to the President Avi Berkowitz.
7. US air bombardment of Iranian sites on Syrian-Iraqi border – reprisal for Iran’s bid to attack US base in Iraq
“Multiple Iranian military sites” were struck by US warplanes early Monday, Feb. 3, , near Abu Kamal in Deir ez-Zour on the Syrian-Iraqi border. Reporting this, Syrian military spokesmen claimed that Syrian artillery positions were also hit and sustained casualties.
DEBKA file’s military sources revealed on Saturday, Feb. 2, that three Iranian missiles were posted ready to strike the big US Ain Al Assad air base in Anbar, the Iraqi province bordering on Syria, when they were discovered in time by Iraqi security forces.
They were to be launched by one of the pro-Iranian Iraqi militias. This incident graphically demonstrated Tehran’s ruthless resolve to drive US forces not just out of Syria but from Iraq as well. For the Trump administration, this foiled attempt crossed a red line.
8. Israel said to find new Iranian precision missile factory in northwest Syria
9. Iran controls new Lebanese government, Netanyahu tells visiting UN envoys
10. Pope Embraces Islam As morally equivalent to Christianity at recent visit to United Arab Emirates in the “Land Of Peace”
Vatican Officially Releases Christian/Muslim Logo for Pope Francis Upcoming ‘Servant of Hope’ Tour To the Muslim Nation OF Morocco
by Tim Buck | Feb 8, 2019 | Prophecy, Tim's Articles
|The Lull Before the Storm|
Thankfully, even though God’s judgment upon sin is sure, He is also slow to anger and His mercy is great.
It is my opinion that we are currently in a lull that God has graciously granted just before the prophesied end-of-time storm that will devastate an unsuspecting and deserving generation.
Even so, a brisk wind is already snapping the flag of warning that apocalypse approaches.
| 17 Prophetically Significant|
News Events From
1. God blesses Israel with major discoveries of natural gas and oil. This week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dedicated the foundation for the Leviathon
gas platform in the Mediterranean.
2. Schumer’s Plot – Dems introduce Bill to STOP Trump from using military to Build the Wall
3. More states (Va, R.I.) jump on bandwagon to approve late-term abortions and after-birth infanticide. USA sinks to new low. Our godless culture sees the unborn as birth defects instead of human beings.
4. Racist lynch mob giving Virginia’s infanticide Governor his just deserts
5. Dems offer plan to release all child Traffickers at border into US
6. U.S. Senator Kamala Harris publicly called for an end to a free-market economy and the implementation of a socialist government in the United States. Harris also supports open borders and foreigners entering the United States illegally.
7. Reports have surfaced revealing sharia-adherent Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-MN) calling for leniency for those who join the ranks of ISIS.
8. Moscow wants Israel to help speed US exit from Syria, but won’t stop Iranian arms shipments
9. Netanyahu: Trump’s Iran sanctions are crippling Hezbollah
10. Iranian general says Tehran aims to wipe Israel off the global political map
11. Trump warns Europeans not to try to evade Iran sanctions
12. Iranian commander threatens Israel’s destruction if it attacks
13. Iran wants Russian air defense shield extended to Lebanon to cover Hezbollah’s precise missiles
14. Israel strikes in Syria could prompt strike on Tel Aviv -Hezbollah leader warns
15. Turkey grows impatient with US and Kurds in Northern Syria. Note: Turkey wants to slaughter the Kurds and absorb the Kurdish terrotory. This is prophetically significant because their territory in northern Iraq and Syria is identical to ancient Assyria. Both Isaiah and Micah prophecy that Antichrist will rise from Assyria.
16. Israel’s Ex-air Force Chief: Military Capability Won’t Get Iran Out of Syria, Only Russia Can Do It
17. 10,000 Gazans riot on Israel’s western border; Israel says their elections won’t stop a military response